Whether your business has one part-time worker or 100 full-time employees, the labor lawyers at Hynum Law can help make sense of even the most challenging human resource issues. Our experienced labor law attorneys represent employers and in a variety of labor law issues.
Hynum Law has helped business clients understand and comply with the following areas:
- Unemployment Compensation
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Labor Relations Act + NLRB
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and EEOC Complaints
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Regulations
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Other federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning employment
The labor attorneys and staff at Hynum Law can also help with the assistance in developing an employee handbook that reduces the risk of future labor and employment issues.