Hynum’s Pledge to You
When you work with the lawyers at Hynum Law, you can rely upon the following guarantees:
- An experienced attorney who is focused on your case and your individual needs.
- An initial 30-minute consult, discounted.
- Regular updates on your case progression.
- Advice from licensed attorneys, not associates or paralegals.
- Lower overall fee rates thanks to use of paralegals and couriers for non-legal services.
- A live person answering your phone call.
- Best efforts to return calls within 24 hours.
At Hynum Law we strive to provide each client with individualized attention. It’s our mission and our commitment.
We provide you with the superior service you deserve and, we only hire seasoned attorneys and support staff with practical experience and top-notch training.
Each professional in our Harrisburg law firm is passionate about delivering the best possible results for your case or legal needs.
What to do if you are Accused of Abusing your Child - August 17, 2016
- What to do if you are Accused of Abusing your Child - August 17, 2016
- Protecting Your Business’s Name - August 10, 2016
- Dividing Student Loan Debts in Divorce Cases - August 10, 2016
- Concerned about the Mental Health of your child’s other parent? - August 4, 2016